Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Last night he was talking at dinner about how when he retires he wants to do something still but he doesn’t know what and it has to make a difference somehow
I made the foolish mistake of saying he could do something related to autism services :skull:

Enough about that though

There is joy in the knowledge that I will eventually be rid of these constraints

There’s a song I like called everything changes in time which is supposed to be about drifting away from someone you love and stuff
I used to listen to it a lot when I was drifting away from my former best friend and it was an extremely sad and mournful song
But when I listen to it now it takes on a different kind of tone even though the lyrics are pretty much just about the above
Somehow it becomes a song of hope more than anything. A little bittersweet because of the things we have to leave behind to change but still mostly just. “It’s okay to change” I guess

I’m gay

I’m hay

1 Like

my laptop these days is only normal amounts of potato! it has 12 GB RAM!

1 Like

@JakeTheWolfie

congrats

time to start playing omega strikers then

2 Likes

Very amateurish, much like the author’s writing.

actually

arete

how do you think you would do

you use WASD to move your character around and you click your mouse to hit the ball towards wherever you clicked

curious where that sounds like it would fall on the easy/hard spectrum for you, considering I know you’re significantly less of a sweaty gamer than many of us here

2 Likes

Holy shit

1 Like

Real

Recruit arete to play with me and Amelia

1 Like

Recruit nyarete to play with meow and Nyamelnya

1 Like

leaves

1 Like

Real

[winces]
i made a couple of mistakes.
2/2 where I can’t finish the game as demon

1 Like

Oh I instantly clocked it as transphobia lol

1 Like

it’s not that I’m in principle incapable of moving a character with WASD but I expect I would be relatively ~slow to move when I needed to move

1 Like