Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

yea
it might plausibly work better, in a flipless setup. as the main pr. its so fucking strong

idk why people keep including it lol

in-person flowergirl is nerfed by having to keep track of who voted themselves

longform flowergirl is nerfed by it being longform

2 Likes

yea ok fair but we’re always talking longform here

i think longform flowergirl is buffed, though. idk what u mean nerfed literally the entire good team is buffed in longform botc

its crazy that, although botc is explicitly designed for irl play, many people staunchly refuse to try to change basic mechanics when playing in longform
“its not botc” its already not in the original intent stupidhead

Benguined’s making a classic “longform is worse” joke.

1 Like

fair

I mean
No

It’s on the same script as fucking artist :sob:

1 Like

it’s nerfed by people being more likely to vote in general in longform.

although i guess that stops being a factor if people actually strategize around flowergirl

1 Like

okay that’s fair
artist momemnt
that’s why i said agurably

yea and its way way easier to strategize in longfgorm. as long as everyone is active but joycat

Uh… okay. Good to know.

Here’s some news that (hopefully) might relieve you from some worries: I created a setup with this ideology in mind (or at least partially; the idea isn’t the core gimmick of the setup, but did become the origins of a handful of roles), and said setup does not contain any wagon sensors.

1 Like

Last time i rolled flowergirl in longform this uh

Did Not Happen

1 Like

I’ve literally never found Flowergirl to be particularly strong because I have never played with a group that actually properly works for Flowergirl splits it’s always a meaningless “yes”

1 Like

Or just a Vortox yes/no

1 Like

ok fair

that’s just a skill issue tho

quizbowlcord is very good at working with flowergirl wdym

3 Likes

we use it for its intended purpose - vortox checking!

3 Likes