Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Do you think “September ‘23” means the 23rd of September be honest with me

1 Like

oh fuck

2 Likes

You see in my dream last night you were in my home and showing me how to use a new set of features for the Nintendo Wii and when I opened the new “antlers” accessory menu for Miis which allowed you to add various head accessories (various bits of hair sticking up, though they came in set colours, literal antlers, a halo spiked collar thing) I accidentally clicked on a :no_entry_sign: symbol over my character’s face. And then I accidentally hit the “yep all done making my mii” button. And then I accidentally hit “confirm” instead of “OK” out of the four options on the next menu so I double confirmed I was done making my Mii. And then I got so annoyed I immediately woke up

2 Likes

And I can’t have that so you’re being kept in your home forever so this can never come true

average toby fox anti-backtracking obstacle

4 Likes

AN HOUR AND FORTY FIVE TO SPARE

YOU LOSE

3 Likes

Hey I have to go eat lunch for an hour or two, keep talking later?

3 Likes

LOL actually insane

1 Like

i think i bought the wrong copy of ace attorney

no no this is exactly how 1-4 goes

1 Like

The menu was like

[Wii Balance Board from Wii Fit talking to you] “Are you done making your Mii, or do you want to go back and change something?”

[Cancel] [OK] [Confirm] [Help]

How the fuck was I supposed to know what to press. You told me “Confirm” was continue, OK was go back and edit, and cancel was cancel the entire process. And my hand shook too much when trying to hit OK

Stupid-ass menu design

i told you the correct answer! it’s not my fault your hand shook!

1 Like

You see I do not know how to use any Nintendo devices other than the old old Wii, which was set-up when i was too young to know how to set it up.

2 Likes

And then I immediately got so mad I disappeared from existence and went to another dimension!

Imagine you’re showing somebody how to use the Wii and they hit the wrong button and then IMMEDIATELY just vanish. Never seen again

Say the wrong thing and your windows get statue’d too

1 Like

This also happened the dream I had on the night before last in which I got into an argument with my mom and she said something so stupid I woke up.

1 Like

Now my Mii is PERMANENTLY CANCELLED

id use it to systematically rid the world of people i dont like

2 Likes