Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

It could be worse. I mentioned Feb '22 to you on like 3 seperate occasions each time forgetting

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

sorry fol i think i found the new best community

i joined a classic minecraft style game in an online server and they gave me some coins and built my face beacuse of my skin

3 Likes

society

2 Likes

Hey I’m back so what was it you were saying again?

1 Like

i have now been on this site for a total of 5meses

which is five months
which is kinda weird cause i think other people said it was only 1 month a bit ago and it also doesn’t make much sense either way?

well no its “read time” which is exaggerated because this site expects people to have the worlds slowest comprehension but it is 5 months

I didn’t eat. Or move at all

did you tell the ghost you were preventing from entering your room with direct constant eye contact for two hours straight i said hi

1 Like

Ah fuck I didn’t. I’ll have to come back

2 Likes

just got a sticky barb shedinja with the ability stall on hackmons cup

1 Like

almost optimally bad, for a pokemon that’s already the worst to get on hackmons cup. showdown loves me today

1 Like

Imagine a Sticky Barb Shedninja with Klutz.
Still useless, but perhaps less useless.

the most you can hope for out of hackmons cup shedinja is that it can do at least one thing before it inevitably gets hit by literally any non normal or fighting type move and dies. sticky barb klutz shedinja has… a shot of doing one thing, as much of a shot as a honey gather ultra ball shedinja does anyway. sticky barb stall shedinja does not

1 Like

hell, i’d take sticky barb honey gather shedinja, because that at least has a chance of outspeeding something and getting a hit in. stall is an optimally bad ability

1 Like

omg…

1 Like

i think that’s one of the main points of death note

3 Likes

I think the main point of death note is that light was kind of bad at using the death note except for when the plot needed him to be good

2 Likes

how the hell did i miss this when i was asking you if you were a serial killer

2 Likes