2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

i just think the sequence is funny

2 Likes

that also explains why you thought i would get in

2 Likes

theyre fuckin quick on it

next step is (if you wanna) contacting honors college and maybe transfer ppl to see if it works best for u

thats if u wanna do honors. maybe step 0 is research. i can put u in contact with 2yr track honors peeps if u really need it

2 Likes

got it lol

HELLO?

3 Likes

yeah. what kinda card is that. purple one?? and theres two of them?? how are you gonna play

3 Likes

It’s the one of. Circles

“The one of circles” is an actual mahjong tile people call pinzu that

IMG_4284
Apple…

1 Like

LITERALLY

but he is generally right about how much the Jedi suck and how their way of doing things is bad for the people, and the jedi totally do fuck him and ahsoka over repeatedly. It’s actually funny that every single time ahsoka goes missing cause an operation doesn’t go to plan the other jedi involved just shrug and be like “you’re being way too emotional, if she died you just have to accept it”. SHE’S LITERALLY A CHILD TF? And every single time you see a jedi in a position of power, be it as a war leader or some sort of civic official they’re just so incompetent. I swear, Anakin and Obi Wan are some of the only people actually good at their jobs, and their jobs are usually just leading groups of soldiers or acting as really fancy bodyguards.

that being said, he really should have seen repercussions for murdering all of those people on tatooine and had his fascist ideology challenged by the people around him. The jedi really shouldn’t be raising children. Like put my boy in therapy, and the galaxy doesn’t get cast into 40 years of totalitarianism.

1 Like

THE REPUBLIC WILL BE REORGANIZED INTO THE FIRST GALATIC EMPIRE

My friend just posted like a couple dozen image macros the same picture of water white and here are two I liked

1 Like

1 Like

While we’re here

1 Like

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

@May has recieved a superlike!

2 Likes

i think you just like bunnys which isnt what the original concept is from

1 Like

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

@Atlas has been banned!

1 Like