Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I would pass out if I wore long pants every day

See my above message Im a short fearing red blooded american

1 Like

shorts are uncouth! For an upstanding he/she/they of todays times, no skin may be revealed

1 Like

Amazon brand cargo pants

“God forbid femboys do anything” etc etc et al

1 Like

this is pretty ironic

Thats not true. I no longer wear the cargo ones. I wear standard amazon brand pants. They’re strangely comfortable.

1 Like

may you have to remember it doesn’t get hot in scotland

2 Likes

Not as soft as a pair of sweatpants but much more secure and lets me wear things that fit in well enough with whatever activities i need to take part in.

Well I’m not wearing any kind of long thing in 40C weather. Also surely you have seen pictures of me wearing shorts

Not anymore because I no longer own a mirror but previously

i walked for an hour the other day in what would be like 105 f in sweatpants and a hoodie because i didnt feel like changing

i regret this now but it seemed like a good idea at the time

Oh no. This is a lilith autism moment. I also wear 2 layers at any given time and I most definitely have a hoodie or jumper on. I went to england on the hottest day of the year many a year ago and I was wearing a jumper and jacket and pants the entire time. I also had no money for water but that was a seperate issue

2 Likes

My memory as you know isnt the strongest but dress related images are shortless and i believe you were in jeans for the mlp one and i dont remember any others

1 Like

Now that I think about it if i lived in america I would get heatstroke wouldnt i

1 Like

I think mlp should’ve been jean shorts?

1 Like

Probably yes

1 Like

this also seems to intersect heavily with trans behavior, but given how much those intersect, who knows lol

1 Like

Oh yeah that too Gotta be a formless blob and god forbid people see my arms. However I also just like how layers feel. It’s like a blanket for outside

1 Like