Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i didn’t miss you either

5 Likes

You still dont understand me at all but given that i am v from veemaster7 good enough
good to see you tutuu. Also fucking hilarious that you show up and immediately go along with the willow name change and your regular postings like youve always been here have you been watching us

2 Likes

SPEAKING OF
its veemaster7s third birthday in 5 days

1 Like

i think overall evil osha is a better bit but veemaster7 is definitely more iconic

I cut myself shaving and that means that my lip will be bleeding for 2 million years

2 Likes

way to bring a new meaning to the term habsburg lip

a lot of good things and bad things have happened recently
i finally got the motivation to work on something and im actually doing well so far
i know two people who got broken up with within 24h of each-other (i think)
other’s school stuff is going well
my mind feels weird
i got childhood’s end
somebody started doing what he does
it was somebody i know and really like’s birthday
i spent most of the day scared

its weird
normally nothing happens

4 Likes

i wonder if its the sun doing it to me and i just can’t remember that life is typically like this or its an exception

i’ve recalled i know an astounding amount of racists

1 Like

i forgot you went outside and read this as sun worship

2 Likes

its a rather pretty morning. watching the sun rise and clouds passing over the trees

1 Like

my favourite thing about young seagulls is they all inexplicably hold their head like theyre shy. they virgin walk in real life

2 Likes

TUTUUUUU

3 Likes

YEAHHHH

3 Likes

5 Likes

yesterday my dad came downstairs as i was saying “HOOOOOOG RIDAAAAAAAA YEAHHHHHHHH” while randomly cheering and pretending to pull a rope and ive never been so lost for what to say

4 Likes

Usual lilith atmosphere

1 Like

what does this mean

Nothing

1 Like

nono elaborate