Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

can i just stop overthinking for a moment. or just stop thinking for a moment in general

1 Like

maybe i should get off technology

1 Like

hey can you all stop having names real quick i’m trying to write flavour and i can’t use any of yours and i had to skip out on 3 so far that sounded good

3 Likes

4 if you include last names

1 Like

i feel like youbutworse is popular enough that you could use it as a name and no one would even think about me

3 Likes

wait no 5 in total i abstained from using a similar sounded name because of you lot too

2 Likes

i hope that when i read the flavor for whatever ur making i see my irl name in it

3 Likes

'm trying to make an eimm game and since I don’t want to spend a decade in signups but still want flavour to be cool enough that i’m writing my own flavour beforehand

2 Likes

…for 30 seperate characters.

2 Likes

yes they all have a backstory

2 Likes

Lilith is as fair game as atlas

1 Like

@May, this seems like your forte.

Wait how is it my forte

You tend to be quite good at this.

1 Like

I only like making up stories when I’m lying to people and they believe them. If they think they’re fake there’s no point

1 Like

I’m glad we live in a time where May is the alt person here and not anyone else in particular

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with me and I’m normal

I am a bit too busy playing the new HSR update to think of a funnier answer.

May I’m still not convinced you arent a serial killer can you please murder someone in front of me and give me some certainty here

2 Likes

I think it’s mostly just that I don’t care about fiction much so I don’t expect people who interact with fiction I’ve made to care about it/take it seriously. I need them to actually believe it

1 Like