Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I (tried), I didn’t accomplish much, I’m just not acting goofy since I’m somber

ah fair

1 Like

hello everybody

i have a problem

as we all know tutuu has recently opted to take a break from the site and (i believe) the internet in general

this has had a profound negative affect on my spiritual and emotional wellbeing because of our close friendship and has left a void in my interpersonal interactions /hj

therefore i am looking for someone who is willing to stand in for tutuu temporarily while he is gone - this means carrying out all of his normal activities especially the ones involving me. this includes:

• bullying others (lightheartedly)
  • baiting others into bullying him (not lightheartedly)
  • taking me for walks
  • calling me a good boy
  • [REDACTED]
  • talking with me about mafia/community related drama

when tutuu returns you will be relieved of your duties (unless you don’t want to be, i’m sure we can arrange something)

what you get in return: my vulnerability

if you are interested please write a small paragraph in this thread explaining why you think you would be a suitable candidate. please note that this role is NOT for the light hearted! you must be able to endure lots of bullying, and pretend that you enjoy it, if you don’t actually enjoy it!

6 Likes

nya

1 Like

purr

2 Likes

Pov: bionic giving me free carrots shortly before the admin bans us both for funneling resources

5 Likes

someone needs to win a pfp bet with tutuu

3 Likes

“I have concepts of a plan” is an insane phrase.
Saving it for future.

i edited the mockup instead of my now finished op

1 Like

why

1 Like

also yes the eimm server did have exactly what i needed including an ability tierlist

1 Like

Tutuu only joins foregone wagers against doomed participants.

2 Likes

@tutuu bet you taylor swift won’t endorse either of the presidential candidates. pfp for a month

5 Likes

okay this is like comically easy why did i think it would be hard

it probably gets more difficult around the 30 mark to be fair

1 Like

I take it. You’ve made a blunder. She will endorse Trump. I know this because 4chan told me she is our White Queen.

2 Likes

oh tutuu is back

you not showing up with an explosive “hi im back im gay now” post must have made it go under my radar

unfortunately i was checking the cookie thread before sleep so thats all ive got

3 Likes

As a (an) … I am I think you are

3 Likes

22 freed

2 Likes

you know i realize i said the opposite of what i meant. the joke was supposed to be i already knew she endorsed harris.

5 Likes