Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Why did I think you were British? I think this isn’t the first time I’ve been confused about this. Why does this happen

2 Likes

he was studying abroad in britain for all of last year. so he had notably british hours

3 Likes

i have repeatedly had to remind myself that he’s not doing that anymore and has normal person hours this year

3 Likes

This explains it.

2 Likes

lmao

No but I could maybe if I were really trying, like current weather patterns trying

3 Likes

If I were proactive I could probably just get you to spill enough details of your university’s course catalogue

3 Likes

yeah

You have my name, which is more than enough information to find me.

3 Likes

You don’t have my name, nobody has my name, many people I know in real life don’t have my name

2 Likes

May

1 Like

And it’s not a deadname scenario where the name’s been expunged from the records and you wouldn’t find me under it. As far as the univeristy is concerned I am not and have never been May

2 Likes

Fuuuck

1 Like

I once wrote firekitten on an assignment

5 Likes

I once wrote Wollow

1 Like

It’s disturbingly easy to find someone just by using enough innocuous details. I remember when a friend showed this guy we met playing league the Google street view outside his house years ago just to prove him wrong when he said there was no way he leaked enough to find him.

5 Likes

yeah

All you have to do is get enough circumcuzrabcial evidence

1 Like

It’s PoE shit

4 Likes

this is why leaking everything is superior,

1 Like