Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Sometimes I even know how to spell it I just press one wrong and go well I might as well double down and type faster

5 Likes

I hate Gen Z

1 Like

We also have your picture

2 Likes

I even finished the experiment in lab today despite contaminated solvent ruining literally all I did during the first lab period dedicated to it (of two)

2 Likes

You do, but my face was covered by my phone, iirc.

1 Like

You all have my picture but my face is always covered. I don’t own pictures where my face isn’t covered for most part

1 Like

Air of mystery

1 Like

I accidentally sent Marluna my name that same day, so that was fun.

1 Like

And Arete moment…

2 Likes

May under her face mask:

1 Like

There’s this guy, chem major a year or somethting above me. Always wears a baseball cap kinda hat. He literally vanishes without it. Like he takes it off and nobody knows who he is. I’m too distinctive for that…

3 Likes

hey litten

1 Like

I saw him just now. How’d I know it was him? Well, the hat

1 Like

ariel is typing in rumble chat. be prepared to think about your bids

hitman

hey can you guys hold this for me i dont want to put it in my well formatted list

Counters: roles which exist to counter specific other roles (but not all roles) and do not fall into other categories (empowerers, strongman, ninja, godfather, etc)

1 Like

Skill issue I have never written Amelia on an assignment

Don’t ask how many times I’ve turned my head irl to the name Amelia

3 Likes

“But not all roles” is redunant because of the word “specific”

i lol’d in real life once, i literally just said “Loooool” and english wasn’t even my language :pensive:

1 Like

I’ve written name redacted on assignments in the one class where I went by May with the professor