Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

that’s what im hoping. but also kind of not hoping?
idk, it’s better than the alternative ig

but the third option is “do neither” so

I agree it is better

1 Like

Eliza. I think Tutuu just subconsciously internalized “woke culture” as something else because of memes. I promise he’s as queer as the rest of us.

2 Likes

i sure hope so

U just said u aren’t complaining

Let me try to explain the joke again. It feels awkward but i dont want u to feel concerned. Im not explaining jokes again after this

The joke was that i dont like the word alien used to describe people. Generally people like that are called “woke” if u exaggerate. I exaggerated and added a hashtag. Because its not typical behavior of me to policy language. It is fun to poke fun at people you agree with and that youre friends with. In general its fun to mess around with everyone

1 Like

hey wait wait wait wait wait

1 Like

the explanation is cool but

Ugghhhhhh

Don’t pull a muscle, you two

1 Like

Isnt edgy when you try to be deep and/or talk about death and such

1 Like

to an extent

1 Like

really i just say “edgy is shadow the hedgehog” and hope people understand

2 Likes

no we have an assortment of slurs

2 Likes

tutuu are you bullying my sister

3 Likes

I know where you live don’t fuck with my family

4 Likes

As an example of why we’re confused is there’s a wokes game list for steam that recommends against a bunch of games for having queer characters, allowing the player to be queer, literally having persons of color in some kind of meaningful position in the world etc. You may notice that all of these are complaints. Antiwoke is literally a grievance culture. The other thing is people aren’t called “woke” because they complain, but because they don’t exclusively prioritize white cishet people (predominantly men) and that’s also not complaining. Hence saying that you’re not #woke or whatever in that context is just sort of bizarre?

I feel like you’re conflating woke with another dumb right-wing term like “snowflake” maybe.

1 Like

the wokeler

1 Like

real

imaginative

1 Like

im on pain killers smile. ive also started to realise Yeah they definitely do shit to my brain

3 Likes