Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

It only wouldn’t be a lie if they intended to do it when they said it. Changing their mind later doesn’t retroactively make the statement a lie when it was uttered.

2 Likes

what if you got an insane person who thinks that the sea level is going to rise by 5000 fathoms in the next 20 seconds

1 Like

They can say that they intend to do something and then change their mind because of the lie detector test, so it’d still be accurate.

“A shirt color detector doesnt work because someone can simply cover the camera so it cant see the shirt” Atlas ily but I will fight to the death over this

1 Like

Being wrong is not the same as lying

2 Likes

Then you better hope you’re one of the main characters in the movie.

Similarly “A shirt color detector doesnt work because someone can simply change to another color of shirt"

You leave out the part where I develop a scheme to break rules without anyone being able to report. It’s not without flaw as if they really want to take action they can simply come to your house

2 Likes

I think @Litten would love this subject

1 Like

a lie is a statement, by your definition, as a statement with intention to deceive, right

2 Likes

I read this in ben shapiros voice

please do not read my messages in ben shapiros voice

and if you do do not mention that you did

2 Likes

So let’s say for the sake of argument that a lie is a statement, by your definition, as a statement with intention to deceive, right?

1 Like

one day im going to snap

1 Like

(You know I had to do it to ‘em.)

1 Like

Point of order, not my definition, but yes

2 Likes

3RD PLACE? MY OUTFIT WAS SUCH A SLAY? (theme: holiday)

3 Likes

i think you have me beat then
even if i could figure out a way a lie would be only the statement and not the action thereafter which we should really have a word for that

1 Like

Do you want to see rigged? I’ll show you rigged

daeron i hate to say this but you’re gonna have to change your pfp, mtg was the reasonable side in a twitter argument yesterday

3 Likes