Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

The most famous example is the halting problem. It supposes there was a program that could take another program and input for that program as its own input, and then output if the program given to it will halt (produce an output or otherwise stop running) when given that input, or if it will get stuck in some kind of loop forever. There’s a proof that shows this problem is undecidable and that you cannot have a general program that can tell if any arbitrary programs will halt on any arbitrary input. The Collatz conjecture is a famous unproven statement in math that could be true but undecidable so we’ll never actually know.

This is getting away from lying which requires intent but whatever

4 Likes

me when i create a lie detector but i fuck it up so instead its the truth machine (this will not be good for profits and it will be immediately destroyed)

3 Likes
2 Likes

Untrue, what happened to your pfp style

2 Likes

in other news im feeling really giddy rn for no reasod and it’s the best

1 Like

lilith

1 Like

I like this pfp. Willow has grown up. Businesswoman. Pays taxes

1 Like

this seems to be a common theme

2 Likes

no self-respecting businesswoman pays taxes

3 Likes

Hahahaha

1 Like

He s trolling

1 Like

Yeah!

silviu why are you still awake

1 Like

not to overstep but it might look nice if you put a semi transparent layer of black behind the pfp to make it pop while not clashing with light/vaporwave

2 Likes

idk what that means

1 Like

Soap opera. Though that ended last hour. I m just spying on you

2 Likes

put transparent black box behind the pfp layer

2 Likes

… And got caught

Love you all

2 Likes

Black transparent background in a layer behind the image. I can do it for you soon-ish if u dunno how, u can compare the two if ud like

1 Like

I blame Atlas for my woes

2 Likes