Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

(me watching from the sideline being happy that the storm is over oranges head now and not mine. Im safe. The rain isnt dropping on me. Im safe. I no speak - and im in no trouble. Im comfy near my fire place. I think we should always do this. Orange should post more so that people forget about trouble with me. Me? Im zilch. Nada. :zipper_mouth_face:)

2 Likes

3 Likes

the Ishvalan people were a race of people whose defining physical characteristics were their tan skin and red eyes

which your current pfp now has

they also usually had whiter hair but hey 2/3 is pretty good

FMA is really good and does a pretty darn good job exploring the underlying causes and ramifications of discrimination and genocide (despite obviously having a fictional twist to it)

well worth watching (for many reasons including that)

no

u should fix that

1 Like

no

you know what real

change your pfp

4 Likes

Just make a Tutuu Bet. Guaranteed to get him to change his profile picture.
Unless you’re benguined, in which case the gods conspire to turn yourself against you.

2 Likes

3 Likes

y’all really should stop reminding me for tutuu’s sake

2 Likes

Nooo please :pleading_face:

You keep using that as a weapon. Is it for when I misbehave? I hate that its effective

1 Like

Oh ash i dont think youve realised i have this power over him already

3 Likes

Ah fine you have my pfp too

But leafia forgot. Dont remind her. But fine atlas - what avi do u want me to wear

1 Like

its a light flick of a finger for when you forget who holds the cards here

2 Likes

I see. Sorry :sob:

well in the 2 months since i’ve started to feel a mild amount of guilt for your bad choices

1 Like

YOU LIED TO ME

YOU TRICKED ME

YOU HAD SPOILERS AND U MADE A BET WITH ME PRETENDING U DIDNT HAVE SPOILERS

JUST LIKE WHAT I DID TO ARETE

1 Like

i didn’t pretend anything

2 Likes

just because there was a bit of information you mightve wanted doesn’t mean it wasnt fair

2 Likes