Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i think a lot of his conservative stuff is from following tradition. (its bionic). i dont think he’s conservative in terms of gender roles or sexuality (its bionic the furry)

he’s from brazil and he’s young and he probably listens to a lot of what’s being preached to him at school and by family and such. like that’s the starting point, ground zero. assuming his environment is similar to mine which i would wager it is

2 Likes

what about me

1 Like

they rejected me a month ago lol

4 Likes

ripo

4 Likes

I simply cannot believe that the guy with the long-standing boykisser pfp is Actively Conservative

Though I guess it depends on what ways, and also not everywhere is American politics

2 Likes

hug :heart:

3 Likes

uhhh 1 sec

3 Likes

you not living it down is long standing

2 Likes

yeah I mean I would generally consider myself politically and economically ~liberal and socially ~conservative but like that frankly does not line up very well whatsoever with what the American party often associated with the word “conservative” represents on most issues lol

2 Likes

Yea

1 Like

no one’s actually surprised

3 Likes

turns out i may currently be suffering from a sodium deficiency which is incredible considering how much time i spend around y’all

4 Likes

if it is about politics im more in like, middle right closer to the middle i think, I’m not big into politics

2 Likes

haha im the opposite (though i might be misusing the terms, and i havent actually double checked if i know what im talking about)

but just on a surface level i think i align socially liberal and economically conservative

1 Like

oh uh

this shit is actually p good, and useful for that kinda thing

2 Likes

I live in America and also in Utah so 90% of the time when someone says they’re conservative they’re about to pull out a giant conspiracy theory and/or literally just racism homophobia and transphobia

Or actually maybe some church shit

2 Likes

yeah which is definitely not any form of conservatism I want anything to do with lmfao

2 Likes

Yea lol

1 Like

I suddenly understand what people mean by political polarization

1 Like

dios mio!

2 Likes