Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i have been told by a collar enthusiast that they get their collars from collarfactory

1 Like

Meowww

@tutuu i have a message for you click the button to find out

1 Like

I can now access more than one pair of pants !!!

1 Like

um

I only had shorts before

I only phrase things in good ways not bad ones

seems like a bad investment if you’re going to college in new york

I’m a very cold kind of animal but I still wear shorts a lot out of misplaced desires

If I weren’t made out of bones it would be less bad but I am and my blood flow isn’t good

Ironically orange does have the icon part of Think Before You Speak (youtuber)

i don’t think litten has what it takes to cook chicken

2 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

Hahahahaha

I love you so much Marissa :blush::blush::blush::heart::heart::heart: thank you for telling me to shut up in Trump Voice

I was just thinking that i want to express gratitude that im here. I was thinking about writing something nice every day for everyone i know in alphabetical order. But there are no rules. Thats a magical message. So ill break those rules and start with you first

Marissa is an incredibly interesting person. She is very honest with herself. She is honest with her flaws. She knows herself very well. She doesnt try to be someone shes not. Shes incredibly funny. Absolutely kills me. She is strong. She is tough. I can think of zero things that at least Ive seen personally for Marissa that … defeat her, so to say. Like, get under her skin; make her feel uncomfortable; make her want to fold. Shes charismatic. She is brave. She is strong. She keep it together despite an oppressive childhood. She looks at her dark past moments with humor. She cares about people laughing and having a good time. She cares about people too. She doesnt want people to suffer. She wants people to be safe. She doesnt present that as a focal point of her personality, she is more subtle about it than most - but she does care. She accepts herself. She is very human, very down to earth, very normal, despite the wilding mask. She can tank a lot of hits and keep moving forward. She cares a lot about nature and animals. Shes empathetic. She doesnt want any living things to needlessly suffer. She has accomplished so much, starting with so little, and shes continuing to grow. I look up to her a lot. Wonderful, wonderful woman

6 Likes

Tutuu’s pfp is cursed for lore reasons

1 Like

wait @tutuu wanna hear something funny

(unrelated to your previous message)

1 Like

(which i thought was very wholesome and sweet, for the record)

1 Like

FESPITE SAYING THEY WERE OPEN TILL 3 THEY CLOSED AT 2 AM WHEN THEY GOT THERE
DONT WUESTIOJ WHY I DROVE SROUND FOR 40 minutes to Waffle House

1 Like

oof

are there any other waffle houses nearby?

Waffle homes

1 Like