Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Note that this comparison is unfair.

1 Like

chat am i a beacon of hope for others

2 Likes

If i had to fight you in a duel to the death and i learnt we had to use rapiers id beg you for mercy to cancel the duel. If we had to fight with a longsword i’d take my chances

2 Likes

if i had to fight may with an axe i’d stand and wait

2 Likes

LOL

Multiple Results
You appear to have two or more equally prominent matches. It is possible that you are an equal fit for all of those matches

I WIN!!

1 Like

1 Like

Im surprised by the rogue, were you honest in your answers or roleplaying?

i think it took the fact that i dont like punching people and prefer to try to figure out another way as being a rogue

3 Likes

yes i would prefer to figure out a clever way to handle my enemies instead of hand to hand combat because i would die in hand to hand combat

2 Likes

I thought of asking the same. I’m not sure

2 Likes

The only rogue question i remember is if i would make a deal with unsavory individuals to achieve ny goals and i answered hard no

2 Likes

It kept asking me “are you religious” and I’d say NO and then it’d go again “are you religious” dude I already answered this!!! Who are you my grandma

3 Likes

yes

1 Like

i answed soft yes for evident reasons

2 Likes

It seems like it would suck to be reincarnated into an IDRlabs quiz

2 Likes

in IDRlabs world any form of deception is actually exactly the same morally as prejudice. where this exact point is up to you

4 Likes

And then it asks “are you SPIRITUAL” (meditation alternative medicine etc) and the same process would repeat. I would think that’s my mom but as far as I’m aware she’s still alive so I’m not sure how she got into the quiz

3 Likes

(i like when you complain about stuff and use caps or curse from time to time coz i imagine u like this

(Entirely coz of ur height)

(Sorry if this is heightism)

)

am i a beacon of hope pilled beacon of hope cel chat

2 Likes