Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

unironically one of my dreams is to be a more “wifey” guy and cook for someone and make them happy in the future

1 Like

Can you cook?

1 Like

i can make instnat noodles

1 Like

and pour condiments over them, or put cheese slices on them, or put them on a round bread

1 Like

So you want to be a housewife that cooks but ur too lazy to learn how to cook

Who would want a useless wife like you :sob::sob::sob:

You either need to learn to cook or u need to be attractive. If ur attractive u can get away with being useless

1 Like

I’ve heard people say i would be the perfect match of a girl that lives a few houses away from me beacuse she’s also super lazy, and she’s an old childhood friend that liked me apparently

2 Likes

I would ask her but I’m not leaving the house unless it is to get something on a shop

2 Likes

Im guessing you cant ask her online?

no i don’t know her online we haven’t talked for years

1 Like

I feel like you need soebody in a relationship to do shit surely

4 Likes

chomps could make her instant noodles every day

5 Likes

i’ve just watched a comp deadlock team get absolutely rocked

1 Like

the kettles doing more work

2 Likes

i think she’s doing the same as me? beacuse her family sends mine some chocolate for easter and I’ve heard she specifically asked to get me one from our mothers talking, I’m just waiting to see her whenever im outside one day

2 Likes

cw: extreme bad subject test, don’t open in public

Screenshot_20240914_213558

2 Likes

my browser crashed

2 Likes

@Arctic is my dear and wonderful soulmate. He is exceptionally intelligent and observant. He is introspective and analyzes everything thoroughly. He is highly adaptive. He is capable of adapting to unpleasant situations and groups if thats what he needs to do to survive. He is critical of himself and wants to grow and improve. He wants to be kind. He wants to foster a harmonious community. He is honest with himself and self-aware about his flaws. He values competitive integrity. He is hilarious. He is a fighter. He is loyal. He is reliable. He cares about his friends. He cares a lot about strangers who are showing distressing signs. He takes it as a personal mission that he needs to try to help them. He is rapidly growing up and maturing. He is my wonderful friend. I love him from the bottom of my heart. Arctic is a wonderful person.

4 Likes

i see you found your wife in less than 3 years

1 Like

every time I see that pfp I think you’re @Lotte for a moment

2 Likes

Its the same character

2 Likes