Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

nyaaaaaa yeah I’m going to start tutoring again and will have to review calc 2 integrals because they’re. yeah

1 Like

they’re also completely irrelevant in all the further math courses I’ve taken

2 Likes

luckily the tutoring room has textbooks so i can look at it too. mutual learning

2 Likes

yeah this is the first time in literally four years i’ve had to know trig sub

4 Likes

integration by parts does come up (especially if you’re doing anything with differential equations) and partial fractions are good to know independently of integration. but trig integrals and trig sub can go fuck themselves

3 Likes

we need a mathematics thread

2 Likes

hey i know his is the first time in literally four years you’ve had to know trig. that’s fine. but it makes me uncomfortable for you to be calling zugzwang that in public. I would appreciate you keep it to DMs

5 Likes

Once on calc 2 I didnt remember what trig substitution I was supposed to use so what I did,t his very good strategy you should try at home or at class today, the strategy I did to get out of this issue on the quiz was I increased my heart rate until I basically passed out and the professor let me make up the quiz later

2 Likes

you didnt even get a big sigh out of me this time

4 Likes

fuck. I was literally typin that thinkin “the gang gonna sigh really big at this one”. marissa fans in shambles

4 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaa I should relearn partial fractions

2 Likes

Jesus, May. My ego is increasing back up. Maybe I’m not a hopeless cause, comparatively speaking

I didnt really want to do this last night but unfortunately due ot the blues clues I did in fact have to

1 Like

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/integral-calculus/ic-integration/ic-trig-substitution/e/integration-using-trigonometric-substitution

1 Like

remind me to never ever do mathematics again

3 Likes

Post score

2 Likes

ew wtf

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 3-variable taylor series :flushed:
I never learned this (I would try to learn it now but it’s 1 am so uh nyanyanyanyanynaynaynaynnyanynayna)

1 Like

trust me even i think this is gross and would not know how to do it

4 Likes

if may is walter white whos jesse pinkman