Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

#messy divorce

2 Likes

Certainly. What MTG? I’ll leave that up to you.

3 Likes

Yeah, you meet one of tutuu’s GFs

1 Like

most polite deadlock player

4 Likes

i think i should be given some sort of ability

2 Likes

HOW could i of forgotten we need to get in public drama over the stupidest thing so we go down as the people who divorced over splatoon lore or something

4 Likes

sounds like copium

1 Like

I was gonna try to convince tutuu you actually thought I was a serial killer

2 Likes

What type of cereals do you kill in the morning?

2 Likes

1 Like

splatoon lore is the funniest shit because it’s like “what if the edgy fan theories about this setting were actually just 100% true”

2 Likes

A couple days ago I had a dinner which was one bowl of curry and one bowl of cocoa puffs which I ate interchangeably

1 Like

that would never work tutuu knows thatd have the opposite effect

3 Likes

like yep this game actually is set in a post-post-apocalypse where centuries of nuclear war have lead to civilisation being restarted under the chaotic stewardship of mutated squid-human hybrids that is what happened

2 Likes

Hmm. I dont know if you could successfully fool me. I dont think youve ever pulled it off, but I also dont think you ever tried to

Man now I made myself crave cereals again

1 Like

a cereal killer feeling the urge to strike again …

2 Likes

Im eating a baguette with spicy cream cheese

edgy fan-theories are a matter of some fascination to me. i’ve always wondered about people’s tendency to make fan theories that outright make a setting or story less interesting

2 Likes

i think in some cases it’s an act of disdain for the material you’re creating the theory about; the “Ash Ketchum is in a coma” theories didn’t exactly come from passionate fans of the Pokemon anime, after all. but that’s only a small number of cases!

2 Likes