Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

no i wasnt a huge fan

1 Like

don’t ask about the inspired by thing i have no idea

what the hell

1 Like

doesnt she go by ava kris tyson? ive seen that thrown around enough that i just assumed it was right so “kris tyson” is like…

its def kinda meh but idk how much im gonna care when i didnt even know her new name was ava until The Allegations

1 Like

if i knew i was gonna be famous one day i would simply not do cancellable things

3 Likes

youbie is right. i noticed it too, but he gendered her correctly. im going in skeptical of it too because i haven’t heard of this dude

3 Likes

i wanna become famous just to see how fast i get canceled

2 Likes

yeahhhhhh

2 Likes

you are basically dream which means unless you cheat on a speedrun you will be fine

1 Like

the video faking stuff is not surprising and some of it was obvious, but some of it wasn’t. Ludwig was almost convinced that the box video was rigged in favor of Logan Paul/KSI and yeah I buy it after this video lmao

3 Likes

i was gonna watch it later but you can sum it up for me in… blocks of text that will take probably less than an hour to read

(ftr im not defending deadnaming her i just legitimately never knew her name was Ava until recently so it feels Less Bad than if it was well established years ago. but this might be me being OOTL)

2 Likes

what do you mean im basically dream

should i be insulted? complimented? help

1 Like

its both

1 Like

shrugze

kris is a nickname
they use it in videos

1 Like

deltarune…

uh. he fakes videos and is running illegal lotteries and/or just lying about giving stuff away. he also knows how to manipulate the vulnerable/young members of his audience in order to get them to subscribe or buy merch or whatever which is part of the lottery bullshit, but it’s also other stuff I wasn’t aware of. and he establishes that Mr. Beast does all of this knowningly

2 Likes

yeah ok that sounds accurate

1 Like

she. come on girl

1 Like