Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

it takes forever getting in and you spend like 6 and a half hours and you know then i cant even finish the movie ive never even seen the ending

i have tried on three seperate occasions to get through it

1 Like

i barely watch movies tbh

2 Likes

thats how i pronounced my order at a street food vendor and my friend laughed at me for trying to sound like don corleone

i was like whispering loudly and assertively

the last one i watched fully is like super mario bros the day it launched

4 Likes

the first movie is 2h 55m

i would recommend the first and second. i dropped the third

2 Likes

movies are fun. yesterday I watched Pig. ratitouille if it was fucking awesome and had nic cage

2 Likes

also the second is best, imo

2 Likes

i get to the scene with the easy chairs, it’s not a great scene, i have no idea what theyre talking about
its like theyre speaking a different language
thats where I lose interest and i fall asleep

2 Likes

also @ElizaThePsycho https://open.spotify.com/track/4G3QkCh28ninGNfmeJPrzf?si=GqS5QHucT7O5QGesbXctLQ&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A0l4YS5OwpdzwX7gTyUHU5j

give it a listen this shit so uplifting

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

Just now realizing that Atlas is citing that one Family Guy gag.

3 Likes

actually maybe fnaf movie?
whichever was first
I watched both

2 Likes

i love the money pit. that is my answer to that statement

2 Likes

I’ve read a few things I’ve liked but idr the content warnings for all the chapters and don’t wanna recommend something here that’s inappropriate lol

3 Likes

i got through an entire 1 minute long family guy gag without tutuu even questioning it

1 Like

fnaf movie made short of 300 million which is crazy

1 Like

it cost like 20 million to make

1 Like

“Mario Puzo, the author of the Godfather books who’d also adapted them to film, had no idea what he was doing as he’d never written a screenplay before. After winning two Oscars, he decided to buy a book on screenwriting to learn how. In the first chapter, it said “Study Godfather I””

4 Likes

… could you dm me
i can check the content warnings myself and see if its right for me

1 Like

never watch the fnaf movie with someone from seattle bruh u gotta spend the next 3 hours hearing about why its not lore accurate and how the taxi shake changes everything

7 Likes