Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

God he’s such a dad

1 Like

good night fluffy fluff :blush:

1 Like
Summary

the brown stripes in the beard might br to imitate steve’s beard i just noticed

1 Like

I think one of my cats age is finally catching up, think they are around eight or seven but they used to be fat but now yoy can feel the bones in their back

1 Like

hmmmm

Piper is nine and still a fatass

5 Likes

I love that chunky little idiot

6 Likes

it insists upon itself

1 Like

both my cats be having flea problems rn

3 Likes

m laughing way too hard compared to how i should
thats like the 5th time ive seen that and i dont even like it that much

2 Likes

Without their winter coats I can no longer easily tell my girls apart without looking for the white spot on Harrow’s chest.

They have nearly identical mannerisms sometimes too so it’s like seeing double when they’re both sitting their and like tilting their heads at the same time to the same angle.

7 Likes

kyuuute

Meow

2 Likes

i slowly switched away from using she/her pronouns at the same time i had something going with a woman

it made me feel a lot more comfortable and wanted in my skin (like, the heterosexual attraction). and i liked the dynamic

now that i look back. there is a non-zero chance i still might have been using she/her if i never met her

well there were other factors too. oh yeah i forgot. other big factors too for my switch. that was just one of them

i had a bad experience which made me not wanna be a guy. well a few, one big one and a few lesser ones / more common ones

4 Likes

ily tutie

2 Likes

i love you too bean :heart:

3 Likes

1 Like

(this isnt mine i got it off reddit)
(i couldnt beat frostpunk)

1 Like

upside down version of @May 's “prefers using he specifically in the context of a relationship with a man”

4 Likes

narrator: she did not go to bed. she is going to regret this at work tomorrow

3 Likes