2 Likes

it isnt even a ping issue i think the % is how many packets u lose

1 Like

my ms is at 100 most of the time and it runs fine enough

2 Likes

not for sure on that

yes i was looking at the 64

3 Likes

Their popular stuff, really. I haven’t heard anything recent though, I stopped listening to the radio in like… 2022 or so. Which a quick google search tells me they haven’t released an album since 2016 so I guess I wouldn’t have missed anything lol

I’m really bad with names though, I know Creep off the top of my head but i’d need to see something to remember what it’s called.

they were gonna come back together for another but EOB was working on a solo project so it got called off and thom + jonny went with tom skinner to work on another band called the smile

2 Likes

a moon shaped pool is a fantastic album but its also such a specific mood and it makes me really sad so its usually not talked about as much. easily 4th best album of theirs

1 Like

production wise arguably their best

1 Like

obviously kid a has the best album flow but a moon shaped pool is extremely polished even if its sound isnt as approachable as other Radiohead albums

So listen to Moon Shaped Pool? I’ll put it on on my next walk

damn I was definitely way overestimating your age

1 Like

again its less approachable than others. id suggest in rainbows as walk music personally
pretty much every radiohead album is worth a listen. except pablo honey. pablo honey has some good tracks but its more of a best of their high school years than a fully formed piece of art

1 Like

Have you made a tier list of their albums?

no i just conjure one in my mind when neccesary

you are looking at half a year solely dedicated to radiohead

smh paint chain (28/28) reveal at undetermined date - #210 by lol

FOLers suck at estimating age

1 Like

im twelve

Oh wait this is a song

I just thought you were calling me a creep :panic:

never heard of it

3 Likes

OH sorry- wait wdym youve never heard creep

3 Likes