Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

ready?

2 Likes
savant info

D1:

One of REDACTED is the Damsel

An evil player targeted a townsfolk

D2:

Exactly one player can be executed to madness (today)

Exactly one team can win today

D3 update:

An No Dashhi is in play or

…3 outsiders, minions, or demons are are in a row

(Real savant info was:

“An octopus is in play" or “3 troutsiders, minnowins, or floundemons are sitting in a row")

D4: There is exactly one dead minion or my neighbors share the same character type

D5: there’s a dead imp or a mimiom or an outsider is alive

How the vortox world was solved

Note: This all requires for Aaren to not have been trolling when they claimed they were mad as a role. I’m not going to solve for a townsfolk who didn’t admit to trolling until the next day when cero is on the script:

Why it isn’t Vortox:

Vortox requires

1. All minions and outsiders to be dead (D5, 1st half statement)
  2. An evil character not targeting a townsfolk (D1, second half statement)
  3. Two teams being able to win (D2, 1st half statement)
  4. No three in a row of a mixture of demons/outsiders/minions (D3, second half
  5. Hazard and Utku not sharing the same character type (D4, second half)
  6. 2 or 0 ways for a person to be executed by madness (D2, 1st half)

Conclusions:

1. Eli and Star are good, as they sit next to two outsider claims (4)
  2. Aaren is evil because they claimed to be mad (2)
  3. Clarke must be good and not the mutant because 2 teams must be able to win (3)
  4. Hazard is evil because they claimed a seamstress yes in a vortox game between Me and Clarke, when Clarke is good and I’m good.
  5. Aaron being evil due to empath and Utku being good or the spy. Because 2 minions are dead in a vortox world (1) they cannot be the demon. Clarke cannot be the demon because of the one and they sit next to the empath. Since the empath is good in vortox, we can trust them. Leaves y00.
  6. Y00 doesn’t make sense as the demon. Ballonist pinged on to them would continue to ping on them, which would be rather unfair for the evil team. Hazard/Y00/Aaren would work otherwise with y00 as the demon, but it doesn’t because of this.
  7. There is exactly one world . Y00 could be the sw who caught Aaren but if they turned when they had the ping it would keep pinging on him lol.

(Edited the process slightly)

2 Likes

“advance”
one more loss and you’ll be back at gold!!

2 Likes

its a matter of pride for me to not sandbag but shush

2 Likes

I thought the world was dumb because this seemed dumb but the hosts genuinely mislooked this

oh god its aimis app

1 Like

If a ballonist is on a sw when it turns to the vortox it will, keep pinging between itself and the other vortox

its like betting on the opposite team to the one you like in sports
you get money if you win but you get pride if you lose

1 Like

it would be stuck on vortox for the rest of the game

LETS FUCKING GOOOO

1 Like

they didnt ban rasmus!

nor did they take rasmus

1 Like

stupid idiots will know my wrath

1 Like

Turns out it was vortox but all my steps were exactly correct

The reason I didn’t think it was because, it was dumb, but it worked and aaren outted eicl last minute bt breaking madness and changing character claims to soldier when they broke mafness earlier and cliamed genie

these guys really like that emote huh

mfw

1 Like

finally

1 Like

x is roleplaying as x

1 Like

that was a good stun

1 Like