1 Like

My dad is a law abiding citizen

They have a stalker though

fuck you ill leak modchat any day if its to preserve my jokes

3 Likes

“this is your excuse for being single”
:sob: :sob: :sob:

having flashbacks to chloe asking if lilith’s sister was single

yeah but atleast chloe had the delivery. This doesn’t even make sense in context

3 Likes

What

1 Like

weirdly enough i feel like it worked pretty well

idk maybe its because any time a message was sent itd just pop up at the top of my discord whereas with modchat i have it not at the very top

2 Likes

where is it

how does that not make sense in context

1 Like

I mean I can’t complain I used to talk to my friends on Discord like exclusively in group DMs despite our group having more than 10 people and every time we tried to make a server for ourselves it would die because nobody checked it

1 Like

like chloe had good delivery. yours just doesn’t idk what to say. like it just doesn’t really make sense. It cant really be a stolen joke if the whole thing that made her joke good was the timing that you didnt have

1 Like

i had a group chat turn into a server and it was slow at first but then we popped off and it was hella active for years and then

i miss those guys ngl.

3 Likes

ngl i dont see the timing in her joke but maybe i had to be there in realtime for it to hit

honestly i dont think it was even diverging interests i think it was just drama between two of the loudest people who also happened to live minutes away from eachother

i could probably message any of them and they’d be like “yo whats good” but thatd require me to like, reach out and socialize? disgusting. ill instead yearn for the past

it did help when we all played CS tho

1 Like

We did eventually get a server for it that lsated (took several years), and then a spinoff server for that server, and it’s still, like, occasionally used. We still sometimes post

I posted about Death Grips earlier today

Ranch dressing was like the only food thing I really missed from the US while living in Taiwan. You couldn’t get it anywhere except some sort of powder stuff from Costco I think where you had to mix and make it yourself. I’m happy to have ranch all the time now. :ayaya:

5 Likes