Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

That last rally was so good. The libero of both teams had incredible digs. The last attack had to go high to not get roofed by the block but missed their fingers and went out of bounds.

what haikyuuu does to a mf

2 Likes

During Japan’s match they played a song from haikyuu over the speakers and a fan in the crowd had an Oikawa jersey on lmao

1 Like

That was me you saw me

Once again picture of oikawa in my closet

It’s crazy that the most dramatic shit in the anime is just real shit that happens in volleyball. It makes volleyball look really cool and it’s because it is really cool

1 Like

Also we watched women’s rugby for reasons that definitely weren’t homosexual, and what a sport that is

4 Likes

Woah. Homosexual

have you been to a roller derby bout, because if not I bet you would like going to a roller derby bout

2 Likes

Real

1 Like

LMAO

I have a friend that does roller derby. I regularly forget about this

us men’s basketball plays south sudan today. let this serve as a reminder that they almost lost an exhibition match to south sudan

men’s basketball is usually a free win for team america but they’re just not good this year

which is crazy because the team has steph, lebron, every good american player you can think of. and joel embiid.

Olympic shooting once again has insane aesthetics.

5 Likes

You look so bullyable when you say shit like this

Oh I am. You just don’t have it what it takes. You take shots and they always miss.

2 Likes

I did junior roller derby when I was a kid

I think literally everyone I skated with was gay* or trans or both?

* umbrella term

2 Likes

nah the strokes is actually my favorite but they’re prolly like 2nd or 3rd

2 Likes