Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i mean there’s like 3 threads dedicated to this right

i still have the server for when i tried to design something like that. most of our work got deleted when the old forum died tho so

1 Like

from what i could tell alice was good at improvising/bullshitting on the spot but not good at hosting on dates she would 100% have the time to do this in

or just, have enough prepared to be able to not drown if real life runs u over

4 Likes

might as well post my mechanical ideas one sec

hmm

oh yea lol

and like tbf death city was definitely a player-driven game

among us mafia where everyone has a thread gimmick. this is anything? is it irritating?

1 Like

a what

Meanwhile on DRG:

2 Likes

mountainous mafia where every townie has “tasks” (things they must do in thread)

SPOILERS: danganronpa v3 if the showrunners were even more terminally insane

3 Likes

106 is literally double 53 the joke writes itself

2 Likes

these change day by day to simulate the among us experience

1 Like

rolled on a public table to allow for “faking” tasks

1 Like

townies rewarded for doing tasks

I’m also excluding the ~90 mini trials that ran on this site.

V3 Spoiler topic: If the showrunners just ran single trials to solve cool murder mysteries instead of having people actively kill one another, it’d actually be sorta ethical(?)

2 Likes

idk is this anything is this irritating i remember rhyming sucking ass in fam4

2 Likes

i think someone tried hosting something like this on MU once but the game was a meme

mostly because the host was hydreigon25

idr the exact gimmick i just remember it being among us mafia and then like instantly being hosted by manti instead because it just wasnt finished

3 Likes

okay so we didn’t have much in the way of rolecards
but we did have the idea that the chapters were Seasons. and different things happened during different Seasons and you could fight more bosses and shit. basically just chapters with extra steps.
however our basic wincon idea was… pretty based?
tl;dr. like death city, most players had to “escape” to win. you could escape by finding key pieces and everybody could assemble them to activate the ancient portal and escape. only those who contributed 3 or more pieces escaped, though. and there’s other wincons for specific players on top of that
however, you could also instantly win the game regardless of your win condition by sabotaging everyone else. if no one escaped then whoever broke the most key pieces wins the game automatically regardless of wincon

1 Like