I meant, if you didn’t announce beint drunk

Chloe did steal my voice box once

1 Like

Hey for oncw its not me

2 Likes

ignore that and look at my behaviour
the last time i was high went a little something like this

2 Likes

I don’t even like keeping alcohol in the house. I’ve never smoked weed that I wasn’t pressured into like I actually had a friend who was begging me to let her smoke me out regularly. I’ve done molly like once and it was genuinely like trippy Adderall which was fun but not that fun.

1 Like

i get really really mad

2 Likes

I had a very similar friend
The only two times i actually had fun while high were when i decided to do it myself and wasn’t pressured into it

This makes me sound like i was a total stoner lmao i think i smoked like 5 times total and was a paranoid mess for most of them

1 Like

i lowkey think i got brain damage cuz in 7th-9th grade I would just buy nail polish remover and isopropyl alcohol and smell that stuff inbetween classes. i was ballin. real suburbia drugs out here

2 Likes

I don’t eat food given to me by other people for this reason

i did nothing but eat edibles for a year straight because of chronic horrible pain

1 Like

I also dont drink anymore because i like my liver and braincells and they dont deserve that

2 Likes

i don’t like marijuana.

1 Like

I think the one trhing I’m missing about alcohol is like the cock tails or whatever it’s called
there was a restaurant that had like ten different flavored stuff and I didn’t know anything about it and maybe it would have tasted good
but also I don’t want to get drunk

Yeah this makes way more sense to me than you being a stoner lmao

1 Like

insert out of context quote

2 Likes

Enabling litten into a cocktail addiction

1 Like

Obtain Mocktails

Your orders.