Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

am i having a stroke i cant find this in the fucking post

1 Like

i get this on a massive level
i have truly unending dedication to providing vague trolling towards any semi-serious conversation ever

5 Likes

In highschool i think i had a few moments where i looked at my guy best friend romantically and i tried to suppress those feelings

1 Like

cearct

1 Like

what

1 Like

no pause your shit tutuu is being gay

4 Likes
1 Like

One time i brushed his cheek coz i was commenting on his skin. He had an acne

I suppressed those feelings though so they dont exist

keep on talking

2 Likes

LOL

sulit was talking about it

1 Like

tutuu has been trying to come out for like 3 days but none of us have engaged cuz we been knew

10 Likes

ill repeat this word for word to my therapist for you

2 Likes

tutuu has been out for like a year

2 Likes

I’d pick tesco he is full of energy

1 Like

theres only so much queerbaiting you can do before its real and he passed that line long ago

5 Likes

he had a singular acne

4 Likes

Sainsburys sucks they have a stupid robot door that never lets me leave cuz it cant scan my fucking receipt correctly

4 Likes

Hi guys. I feel a bit anxious writing this post, even though I should be happy. I’ve been procrastinating but its time I should just do it.

As you know me and Arctic got along very well immediately when we first met. Then we started jokingly saying i love you, calling each other sweethearts just as friends, you know. It started as a whole “haha what if” thing but. Um. I realize the huge irony here and i feel really embarassed about this. My face is red right now. But uhhh… yeah, me and Arctic are now officially … dating, i guess? Its been very difficult accepting myself since as you know i dont live in a society thats accepting of such things, as we are both AMAB. Im sorry i dont wanna make this a big glamorous thing, you guys go back to shitposting, i just felt the need to let you know and show my appreciation since u guys are the reason i met my partner. Love you all :heart:

8 Likes

same

1 Like