Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

he doesn’t have rabies he’s just a silly little guy

3 Likes

what

2 Likes

3 Likes

it was a couple solstices ago. we have alot of bats here, especially in the twilight hours
but what ive learnt is theyre fucking dumbasses because one scraped against my head. like just straight up flew into it. i had my mom check it for any piercings and called my doctor and they were like “we dont fucking know man” and had to call me back later and said yeah youll be fiiiine

3 Likes

fucking solstice bats. saw them again this year. didnt get bumped though

that day was titled “Jaiden got hit by a bat” canonically. I also did my solstice walk and got an xray that day but it was the day I got hit by a bat

1 Like

that reminds me, i need to hit someone new with my “literally a commune” maneuver

a classic every time

2 Likes

your what

1 Like

you’re quite late to the party

2 Likes

only a few days ago it was leaked that twitter has a coded in list of protected accounts with a handcrafted list of slurs that they won’t get moderated for saying

2 Likes

1 Like

Okay, imagine you’re a tankie. You think authoritarian communism is EXTREMELY poggers and effective. Now, a common argument tankies use is "well, REAL communism has never been tried before, places like the USSR and China aren’t using REAL communism, they used some other totalitarianism BS. "

You respond to that with: “what about Jonestown?”

Now, this strawman will usually respond in one of two ways. Either, “Jonestown wasn’t communist ??” or “What the hell is Jonestown?”

To which you respond: “It’s literally a commune??”

This is the #politics #debate equivalent of a ligma joke.

4 Likes

imagine?

3 Likes

How does it feel to have your strawman so thoroughly destroyed? Next I’m going to draw your pfp getting beaten to death with hammers by gay ponies.

1 Like

I’d love to be drawn with gay ponies

you could also ask for an example of “real” communism since communism as an ideology will break down if a society contains more than 50 people (if it’s lucky)

4 Likes

alternatively just draw them as the soy wojak

1 Like

ermmm reddit politician

1 Like

discord politician actually
the difference being i can stand up from my chair

daeron caught engaging in outsider trading

6 Likes