Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

how much marker did you put on it

oh fantastic! if you love the smell of hand sanitiser, you’d absolutely love the fumes of 99.9% isopropyl alcohol. its so powerful that you can taste it and it lingers in your throat & mouth.

4 Likes

Atlassssssssss

kitty?

fr ong

1 Like

meow

1 Like

meoww

1 Like

little alcohol wipe pads are my guilty pleasure that keep me goin in life

2 Likes

JNOVEL

1 Like

There’s this lavender hand sanitiser they sell at trader joe’s

BRB GUYS

1 Like

you know love hearts the sweets?
I have a bottle of carex hand sanitiser scented in it

Badtlas

you didnt respond to my mcdonalds post

wild

Sir, this is a Wendy’s

I’m unsure if I will get McDonald’s on my way back

I think I have whatever the opposite of an addictive personality is because rarely anything sticks with me that I can’t quit. Most of the time I just don’t do enough of something to form a habit, but I think that’s part of it. My dad is like this too where he can do shit like just quit smoking cigarettes one day with apparent ease and never struggle with it. Mother fucker did coke on two separate occasions and was like “eh it didn’t do much for me”. He used to drink a ton before having kids but just brought it down to literally like 1 or 2 drinks a day. He tried all sorts of shit in college I’m pretty sure. I don’t think it’s like some strength of will thing either, I’m pretty sure it’s just genetic.

His diet was like prime heart disease shit, his brother and mother had heart attacks (his mother died from one), but nah zero cardiac issues or even warning signs. He grew up in Florida, went to the beach and worked outside for years without sunscreen and has had like 1 (one) benign skin thing removed. The man in his mid 70s mind you, but he’s got like weird health genes that are cracked that prevent so many things you’d think he’d have to worry about from being issues at all. He practically doesn’t need glasses either and my sister (who is an optometrist) described it as his eyes are both way out of wack but they’re so perfectly polarized that they balance out to approximating 20/20 vision when they can work together. It’s so stupid.

Anyway the moral of my ramblings here is genetics OP and just be born lucky idiot

5 Likes

But I didn’t get mcdonald’s