Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

it’s enabled in vaporwave for some reason can you fix it
it’s very annoying that questionably legible handwriting about what users are typing are appearing on my screen

4 Likes

idk how :frowning_with_open_mouth:

guess it’s stuck :/

3 Likes

Speaking of not being able to tell who’s in on the bit

5 Likes
super secret

8 Likes

I strive to one day have this level of power

4 Likes

remember when you got people to make bets with a dead wolf about may’s alignment

2 Likes

my whole life is one long con to snow everybody in my next wolfgame

people dont expect much from the dumb blonde

6 Likes

legally blonde prepared me for this moment

4 Likes

i think about this so often. what compelled these people

1 Like

yeah sure it’s all just an act

2 Likes

You got two competing hotdogs stands. They both sell great hotdogs at great prices in great locations. How do you decide which stand you shop at?

It’s like, you’re both extremely boring to me. I just cant bring myself to care. What’s more interesting is thinking about it from an investor’s standpoint

They gotta talk to each other about the hotdogs stands in a way that’s divorced from buying a hotdog, and that’s what I’m interested in.

Empoof is looking to invest in you, and I wonder “why?” Maybe I should too. But I’m a hipster and I don’t want to follow a big bandwagon so I think about “why not?”

Does that make sense?

It’s like what I was talking about earlier with SS. The slice and flavours of the reads matter more than the reads themselves, and if I want to do me and the things I’m uniquely good at, I need to go out and buy a hotdog

4 Likes

i went to check who originally posted this and of course it was actually you lmao

good post

3 Likes

FOL DEVS, GIVE ME A PET TITLE AND MY LIFE IS YOURS

2 Likes

perhaps one of the worst posts ever made in a game of werewolf

(we won)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bunny is losing it

2 Likes

Elon Musk. When being rich doesn’t mean you also earned it by being smart

1 Like

Being wealthy is usually either due to extraordinary luck, being born into a rich family and benefitting from generational wealth, having extraordinarily flexible morals, or some combination therein

3 Likes

Or my dream fantasy.
All Female Alien Race comes down and is looking for men to come to their planet for re-population/production.

And then afterwards it’ll be like every 100 woman equal 1 man on earth, so it’ll be a piece of cake to find woman.

Although I’m sorta in a relationship?
So I don’t care for it anymore.

7 Likes

True…