Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

is there a good site to play Connections on? I finally learned how to play and I don’t super wanna play on NYT (and it’s only one per day) and the other sites I found were crappy

3 Likes

so funny story
our management at the place I’m currently working at is, really lax, like when someone does something usually considered fireable they joke about firing but don’t really do it, like “okay maybe I’ll just talk to them”

so, it turns out, the district manager happened to come into the place on the day when two employees decided that a. They wanted to be thirty minute late b. Didn’t have their uniform C. Two hours to get their uniform

that was the first being fired I’ve ever seen at our place despite the fact that the guys there kinda mouth off at the manager constantly

3 Likes

I don’t miss working retail.

7 Likes

My friends are doing a Greek themed dnd thingy. One of them almost named their character Polyculus. Alas.

4 Likes

@tutuu You’re a loser. You’re not funny. You annoy me when you post in cookie thread. I think you should shut up.

11 Likes

7 Likes

hilariously blured for CW: potentially lipreadable slurs partially obscured by camera quality

so you're a queer aren't you

alternate gif

2 Likes

Happening right now is the USA v. Japan match in men’s basketball for a groups stage, and Japan is having such a hard time. The height difference is insane.

1 Like

insane gif

1 Like

its okay I added a content warning

1 Like

the content warning is arguably funnier than the gif

3 Likes

some may argue. i think its better without the cw in a “if you know you know” typa way

1 Like

I’ve been burnt before.

2 Likes

People who don’t like when I imply slurs :(

2 Likes

anyways this is the funniest movie clip ever

2 Likes

not the funniest youtube clip. that goes to hyperview cats meowing make your dog go crazy

1 Like

output-onlinegiftools

2 Likes

BANGER

2 Likes

pov: you’re gay in 2007 american high school, colorblind, and forgot your glasses

1 Like

and deaf

1 Like