Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

wanting to go to mars doesnt mean i can actually go to mars i think im too disabled

1 Like

if I get a vote i’m choosing to send you to mars

4 Likes

@arete new trolly problem

4 Likes

there is an equal chance that you killed everyone in the world as there is the chance you saved everyone in the world

I pull the lever. There is going to be one misanthrope out there for certain lol

3 Likes

if you knew that the last two people on earth was you and your best friend, and you refused to pull the lever, and your freind did too - you all would be let go, would you still pull it?

1 Like

or someone who reasons, like me, that somebody else will pull the lever for fun.

the fact that It’s not 100%, always, “Don’t pull the lever” in my head basically guaruntees that someone is gonna pull the lever after me. Unless I can say for certain there is only a couple people left on earth i’m not doing it.

2 Likes

Yes. I know my best friend would not pull the lever

2 Likes

And, frankly, unless you are like CERTAIN your friend is going to pull the lever, you should not pull the lever. On the off (or extremely likely) chance that your friend also chooses not to pull it

And if you are certain your best friend is going to choose to kill every single other person on earth, you should not be best friends

2 Likes

does the best friend know that they are the last person though

3 Likes

Debate chat brought up an important part to this discussion, is your best friend hot? Apparently that changes the answers

5 Likes

probably not? maybe? it would def change answers imo

the real reason we need kamala as president is so that we can watch hillary see the first female president in her lifetime and have it not be her

8 Likes

if they dont then i dont trust them

but if they do they would probably just not pull the lever so i’d be fine not pulling it first

1 Like

im a little hamster

2 Likes

tutuu would you miss me if i went to mars and never came back (i wouldnt be able to use discord unfortunately)

3 Likes

yeah :sob: i love you :heart:

3 Likes

if i thought i could be anything (like lilith does) i would definitely be an astronaut

i love space even though i know nothing about it it’s just cool
maybe i like it because we don’t know much about it

i want to be the guy who starts a colony on a new planet. or at least making the infrastructure for it

i wouldn’t mind if it was a one way trip either. i wouldn’t mind being by myself forever or for years. i mean i guess there would be some form of communication back to earth. but i feel like i naturally don’t seek out friendships or contact with people and i don’t get driven mad by being by myself like some people do
this is very sad but it’s kinda true

3 Likes

humans are social creatures well allow myself to introduce myself

2 Likes

i would have so much time to do nothing and just think

i dont need people

im mentally built for it. but not physically unfortunately

3 Likes