Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

The cat slept more than me

2 Likes

People always ask me how do I not like, pass out, and I think it’s pure adhd

2 Likes

Also suburbs bad I hate lawn care and like everything else too (this is probably because my experience with the suburbs is utah)
But I’m not sure if I like the city either . We will find out

1 Like

hint: it’s the same as the number of groups that aren’t isomorphic to a subgroup of a group of permutations

4 Likes

(as per cayley’s theorem)

1 Like

I get disoriented for a little bit then I am good to go it’s rebooting

2 Likes

Hey may wanna do a no sleeping comp whoever sleeps first loses

4 Likes

i still think about the person who follows you who seems to steadfastly believe 0 is strictly negative. what goes through their head

4 Likes

1 is the first positive number. 0.5 is negative. fuck you

4 Likes

what about 0.99999 infinitely repeating

3 Likes

I read this as “the person who follows you” (around) and then skipped down to “their head”, and assued you were talking about a person who follows me in my head, and then only THEN read the right half of the post, whcih referenced the character from my tumblr who steadfastly believes 0 is strictly negative

2 Likes

Actually living space might be a problem. Their apartaments are tiny prison cells. Would be especially hard for me. Maybe only if I get wealthy. I wish I become wealthy so much. I hope i can summon the motivation to at least try. If i become wealthy i think all of my worries would disappear. This sounds vain to say but its true lol. “Money doesnt buy happyness” it doesn’t but nothing does. Money buys comfort. Its just cope to disregard comfort

2 Likes

0.999990.999990.999990.999990.999990.999990.999990.999990.99999 etc. is Syntax Error

3 Likes

its very reasonable to want to make money up to the level of comfort.

3 Likes

Stolen from a friend.
Feels very here-coded.

5 Likes

So fun thing about that

4 Likes

The more you do it the easier it gets

3 Likes

In my experience the more I do it the harder it gets cause it makes all my muscles terribly sore. SAD! Well theres the longterm

1 Like

Havin money not everything, not havin it is

- kim kardashian’s ex husband

4 Likes

From one night?

4 Likes