Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

are you still in ToLcord, can you ask in ask a guide

1 Like

amelia is a guide

i don’t think anyone would know or respond lol

a bit hard for people not to
maybe you should try to tell your acquaintances too if you find out you like it. we don’t talk all that much, so that’d get you a bigger sample size
even if its just online people

1 Like

eh fair

these are the online guides
idt either of them know

you sound like me when i talk to my grandfather about stuff he tells me to do

“noted.”

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

Further on this subject, and why I posted the score in the first place: this is very funny to me because I am routinely more empathetic than the other people around me, to the point where it becomes a problem and inconveniences me in my life. Not even in necessarily the sense that I’m Nicer or whatever, I just feel other people’s emotions strongly and find it extremely unpleasant to be in a room of people who are feeling unpleasant. I’m also extremely nervous about everything, I wouldn’t say I’m generally disinhibited as, like, a fundamental trait, I think it’s just a mechanism of response to being anxious (I don’t have to worry about things and thus trigger anxiety if I don’t ever think about them at all). Online tests are not very good at identifying these things! Online tests are pretty bad!

1 Like

of course, if you want to, you could ask mods to give you one of those “nicknames”
dont break the site and it makes it look like normal except for quotes

1 Like

woah…

That was quite a fun mess to host.

1 Like

would you like that to happen?

uhm,

scway

you dont have to ask. i can do it
just need a yes or a no really.

1 Like

sure. why not.