Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i cant stop you

@may haha.

2 Likes

face your fears… build the future.

2 Likes

It’s even funnier because for a while everybody called me Wollow (because somebody once typoed my name as that) except one guy who I had a very bizarre relationship with but may have hated? So you’re stealing the domain of SPECIFICALLY my relationship with that guy

1 Like

You are me but ONLY however he saw me

1 Like

instigating my beloved

bystander

1 Like

In hindsight the way we interacted makes a lot more sense now that I know more about my own personality traits.

1 Like

I feel like right NOW “May was weird half-flirtatious friends with somebody despite the fact that they were constantly mean and insulting toward May” is not at all a shocker but at the time I was like 12 so I was constantly baffled with myself

1 Like

wollow makes me laugh so much imagine being called wollow

1 Like

Ohhhhhh I’m constantly convinced everybody is lying to me to be polite so people who are mean come across as honest and therefore trustworthy. Okay

it shouldn’t if they followed sailor’s suggestion to the letter

1 Like

I have yet to see a Noble see dupes though

1 Like

why is willowlight flight rising in cookie thread

2 Likes

i assure you that the terrible jokes wont last forever

2 Likes

holy shit

2 Likes

as long as im around they will (i missed the context but i assure you they will last at least a few more minutes)

willow wants to try out a name and see if its a keeper cause she didnt actively like the old one
theres not much more to it

2 Likes

i can tell shes already tired of my antics because i didnt get a like on either of those posts

2 Likes

nice thinking, holmes

1 Like