HOW am i related to this

1 Like

Have you tried battle brothers?

i don’t know if you want someone to do that to you

1 Like

Why am I not asleep or tired

1 Like

Am I going to be sleeping every other day

There were periods of my life where I only slept every other day they weren’t ideal

is the funny sleeping pills not helping

Your avatar is a big fat L. Loser girl

day 3 of trying to brute force lilith’s password

3 Likes

i was gonna pretend I still had you SuperBlocked™ but using my dms to you as password fodder and then posting it in cookie is insane

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS COMBO

1 Like

pandora do you have ublock origin. do you want to also superblock tutuu

4 Likes

Though yeah lilith, what happened to your pfp

Why are you alternative universe luigi but mario’s if mario had tomato red color scheme

i had a bit of a moment where i hated my pfp and everything else that could potentially be my pfp but it turns out i had a bit of a moment
ive been too lazy to readd a pfp. ive also been waiting for a reason to give someone the L

1 Like

So you gave yourself the L?!?

i agree @tutuu good job on coming out

5 Likes

i would play the rip off forum tol game

my concern a bit is that if its not turbo format people have too long to figure stuff out

but if it is turbo format action processing will be too hard and people can just backread while action feedback presumably takes a while

you could do it in turbo format and just make the thread private after night time is over (like 2 minutes or whatever it was, but probably make it a bit longer) for as long as it takes to process actions

1 Like

eh actually voting might be kinda impossible to handle if it was done as a turbo lol
if you intend on copying it one-to-one

1 Like

tutuu i think it’s getting too obvious that you’re getting desperate

1 Like