Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

…not really

1 Like

any1 wanna listen to mewsic

1 Like

If you’re saying that you see tragedies, you have a thought that maybe you should be concerned about it but your feelings don’t reflect it. Then yes, I do feel that way sometimes

2 Likes

i either feel bad or i dont
i know enough about my emotional state to not get fooled by it

1 Like

I don’t think I can trick myself into thinking I feel a normal amount of empathy

But maybe I have just tricked myself into thinking I don’t feel a normal amount of empathy
(Probably not though)

1 Like

i could say more but i dont want to hurt people by how i come off because i wouldnt mean it in the way theyd interperet

2 Likes

i used to feel like this i think, although i never really said it exactly it was pretty much this
if you act on things like you have empathy you have empathy. is my take.
personally I went through a large period of self improvement (ive previously mentioned that i have little mechanisms in my brain that remind be to Empathy because thats good and human, like my HR) but I have no knowledge of your situation so. Idk

2 Likes

It’s okay Marshal. I bet you’re fluffy plush (like Atlas) deep down

1 Like

I was incredibly empathetic for inanimate things but not at all for animate things. it was weird. I felt bad when I did something bad, but mostly because id get in trouble, not because I hurt someone
I don’t think its like. core to someones being though. it is malleable unless you have a brain thing that makes you unabel to empathy. i say this because i like, care now. i think. I just had to like. learn it.

2 Likes

I also sometimes am kind of frozen. I see somebody writting about their troubles, I don’t feel emotionally affected, I question myself if I am a good person that I feel that way and then I send them a hug

It doesn’t happen in this period though, but I knew I had phases like this

if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck its a duck

It’s the same feeling of not having the feeling related to empathy, but still doing something to at least help, like not from any emotional reason that I can feel on the surface, but because it’s the right thing to do intellectually. Does that make sense?

can i post an opinion that’ll get me cancelled

2 Likes

yeag

1 Like

we love being problematic

1 Like

Just don’t remove your pfp after this

chappell roan is utterly fine as a musician. if she did not perform in drag she would not be nearly as popular as she is

1 Like

Good night

Who?

2 Likes