Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i could alternatively give you al the items it drops from getting released

1 Like

im gonna be a menace

3 Likes

the website keeps freezing while im trying to adventure is it just me? it seems buggy

while waiting for an interview at Kroger I ran into the people fired lmao

2 Likes

it could be my internet

oh it does that, if it’s just around 3 seconds it happens to me too, i recommend setting your setting to made adventuring text speed 0

1 Like

i think i need to be tested for autism

6 Likes

ive had a very rough ~week and thats my ultimate conclusion from all of it

7 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

unless getting a result from a test is really important to you, I don’t think you necessarily need to get tested. I haven’t been tested but just say im autistic because it’s become sort of obvious after being around enough autistic people and seeing how many similarities there are between their experiences and mine. it’s one of those things where it can put something in your medical history that can be used to discriminate against you (like, say, HRT bans for people with autism which have been proposed at the very least)

6 Likes

They are gonna pay 17 dollars Kroger unions are the best
Idk if I’ll get it they are talking to other people but if I do

3 Likes

Ugh
Dying

Not really

2 Likes

I am planning on getting a test for that and a couple other things soon

1 Like

i don’t know what my blood type is

1 Like

It should be pretty easily accessible

2 Likes

tell everyone you meet that its C

6 Likes

The interview guy was like really hard in the interview I didn’t expect a Kroger job to be that intense

He asked me what my current job manager would say about me if they called me and I laughed at that

2 Likes
ace attorney justice for all ep1 spoiler

this wellington guy has gotta be MY favorite character so far hes sofunny im like 10 minutes into the game and im already just reading all his lines aloud for fun

3 Likes

JmKRQWc

tutuu really enjoying the roleplaying experience

6 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes