Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

maybe i’d fight 11 year old me to the death and let 11 year old me win. just to fuck with me

3 Likes

I shalln’t say what the list is about, it’s not for the faint of heart

1 Like

wish I had a distinctive birthmark or smth to make it a really epic moment but alas.

1 Like

You’re for the faint of heart

1 Like

I give people heart attacks regularly I don’t think that’s true I think I’m dangerous for the faint of heart

2 Likes

oh right
i recently (like yesterday-ish). made a pretty stupid mistake that i am going to regret for at least a month

It would be great to have two mes. Time travelling back 5 minutes into the past so I just get two bodies

1 Like

I say something embarassing all the time. its part of the charm. people need someone to be weirder than them so that they can be their normal amount of weird

1 Like

I’m faint of heart

1 Like

I’m dangerous for you

1 Like

Do you say more weird stuff than I do

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pQjzzLx3h0&pp=ygUPRXllcyBvbiBtZSB2b3h4 You guys made me remember this existed just now

Probably. I think you think more weird things than i do though

2 Likes

both of you are pretty normal
i think you’ve said more stuff to edge it out though

1 Like

Hmm. I think I say the majority of what I think that I can post on Fortress of Lies dot com

If I had 2 mes I would send myself back in time 5 minutes and no holds barred just beat the everloving shit out of myself. cathartic for everyme involved

2 Likes

somebody submitted a song by this person to music league and scored very poorly

2 Likes

which song

I would also do this