Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

or a radiohead version with the least fuckable man on earth

they make a weezer version and nobody cares

1 Like

What if we are living in one of those universes. Like we’re a split-off universe where some band called Unreveal absolutely dominated the world, but everyone forgot about them except for one guy and the dude from nickelback is just that guy

1 Like

he explains creep and gets his contract dropped immediately

1 Like

do we also not have the biggest soda brand thats a running gag in yesterday

1 Like

if you get hit by a bus and wake up with knowledge of songs that do not exist on this earth id assume it was some kind of divine gift from god not that they got erased from the world

1 Like

i know nothing about the movie beyond the vague premise.

Gosh I wish I could have the braincells you two share right now

yes so im blessing you with my knowledge of watching the movie once several years ago

reading the wikipedia synopsis it seems harry potter also just doesn’t exist. Which I’d like to think means jk rowling also got hit by a bus but instead of gaining knowledge of the beatles she just died

3 Likes

and people say the butterfly effect is bad

1 Like

What about the blockbuster movie series Harry Peter?

1 Like

Gosh, Marshal what are you saying!

Yesterday movie but instead of the beatles it’s like the X-ray or something that you have 0 knowledge of how to rebuild and people mostly just think you’re crazy when you try and describe it. So you just gotta live knowing that nobody knows about the x ray

1 Like

Yesterday movie but instead of the beatles its Fred. everyone forgot about Fred. but you cant really do much because its 2024 and Fred wouldn’t have the same appeal or popularity now anyways

1 Like

this should be the movie except with the Beatles because the Beatles fucking suck

2 Likes

2 Likes

girls cant even have hobbies

5 Likes

Why did nobody quiz my youbie on this. Would you care to elaborate???

1 Like

yeah sure

2 Likes