Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Omg Jack black did it live

3 Likes

I am doing alright, reading some r/dndstories out of curiosity.

2 Likes

silviu i’m telling you about vivisections and youre not paying complete attention to me!!

4 Likes

USA got the match in 3-0 so now I’m watching USA v Germany in women’s soccer SF. Something that always baffled me is that there’s no standard pitch size.

disappointing performance so far

1 Like

I don’t know enough about the sport or the expectations on the teams to know if this is disappointing or not. It’s seemed like a very competitive game.

1 Like

Ah it’s not really about them beating Germany or not. The expectations of the women’s team is just dominating the sport, and the last 3-4 years have been a big dip for them. Germany and US have very similar strength at the moment, but most of the fans just wished they were able to be at the top again.

1 Like

@Arete congrats ig lol

2 Likes

:wowee:

what’s the bit here

1 Like

bit? arete got accepted into dental school check breadcord announcements

2 Likes

ended up getting a better position and deal at my company next yr than the one i was snubbed for

5 Likes

No bit, just congrats

1 Like

im getting to help build next yrs intership program and get to work entirely in sales development operations which is way more interesting to me

4 Likes

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Dream about being in high school that slowly regressed into being in elementary school

3 Likes

So this is how we recourse your curse, Grandmay

3 Likes

hello silviu fan club

2 Likes

probably for what he did on September 11th, 2001

1 Like

Holy shit today I am gay

1 Like