Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Dreamers and special abilities, mainly.
If you just gained the Dream Shield, I’d imagine you gained a certain movement ability around that time, right?

omg hi magnus hi!!!

1 Like

i havent beaten any dreamers but i got the monarch wings?

3 Likes

whos that

@Kiiruma

That explains it, I just wanted to avoid spoiling it if you hadn’t found it yet.
Yep, collecting that item (or beating any Dreamer) infects the Crossroads. Which only really changes the enemy types and blocks a couple passages, making traversal less convenient, but hey! It’s a cool scenic change.

2 Likes

lili the 4th doesn’t know kiiruma?!

@lilith this reminded me of you so much

1 Like

Very entertaining rage.

But what are you watching in particular on YOUTUBE SHORTS that these show up to you?

2 Likes

nothing in particular these are popular and show up due to yt algorithm

this seems faked

2 Likes

either an ad or just algorithm bait but the “kid” character is clearly playing it up for content. “haha dude youre so dead when i use this spell theres no way you can beat me now!” anime antagonist ass mfker

Yeah, no way lilith even is reminescent of what’s going on in there. Unless we replace lilith with tutuu

1 Like

Never underestimate the variety of the online ragy kid architype

Though come think of it, there is a showing lack of slurs in the video

id put so much money on it being faked. i’ve watched a decent number of those types in my life (mostly like 2014 at the peak)

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I feel what you feel here now

my theory is that the audio is put in post. looking at the other videos they all seem to be like thus

1 Like

I wonder if there’s an adult with a voice changer behind the screen. Gosh I want a voice changer

1 Like

maybe not all of them but some