Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

It’s when your melanin-producing cells grow out of control - and the main clinical manifestation of that is moles (which have a ton of melanin - the stuff that makes your skin dark) taking on wacky shapes or textures, yea

4 Likes

I’ve heard that not even sunscreen saves you from the UVs nowadays

1 Like

I have no idea how to keep an eye on my moles

I have too many

2 Likes

I tried to a few years ago and couldn’t get into it
Maybe it deserves a second chance

My grandparents are OBSESSED and think that dude is representative of every single person with autism and treat my little brother like a child bc of it - so i didnt have the best opinion of it going in lmao

7 Likes

im basically a tortilla

4 Likes

Hm

ME TOO DUDE

4 Likes

What’s the good doctor even about

I take pics of the ones on my skin that sees the sunlight (arms, face, etc) and if i think i see a difference i’ll compare to the pics

Other moles on my legs and stuff i kinda just yolo if theyre fine or not lol

3 Likes

My favorite part is always when like 3 surgeons and sometimes even the head of surgery stand by a patients bed, waiting for them to wake up, like they have nothing better to do.

5 Likes

I seeee

2 Likes

This doctor really isn’t good

4 Likes

I need to remember to sunscreen my hair part

scalp cancer scares da shit outta me

this is the extent of my knowledge

6 Likes

Gosh tutuu, since when did you turn into a parrot

4 Likes

Shaun Murphy, a young autistic surgeon who has savant syndrome, relocates from a quiet country life to join the surgical unit at the prestigious San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital – a move strongly supported by his mentor, Dr. Aaron Glassman. Having survived a troubled childhood, Shaun is alone in the world and unable to personally connect with those around him, but he finds his niche using his extraordinary medical skill and intuition to save lives and challenge the skepticism of his colleagues.

Seems bullshit

3 Likes

the good doctor fucks as a series of 2 minute tiktoks but i imagine the actual show sucks

6 Likes

Especially this bit

1 Like

Doctor with autism, with excellent diagnosis skills.

2 Likes