Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

They dont complain about californians coming here because californians dont come here

They complain about california because it’s a Queer Safehaven and [other political things]

Literally every time i say im from california i get a look like i just spoke the name of the enemy. It’s very wack lol

5 Likes

Yikes

My best friend is even like “well at least im not from CALIFORNIA” when we have banter

Like bro what does that MEAN
UR QUEER TOO??? WE HAVE THE SAME OPINIONS TOO???

6 Likes

grrr those gays, being all pretty and cute, making me (an alpha sigma male) want to kiss guys, this is unnatural, i should be the only one kissing guys, not them! it’s very straight though beacuse by kissing guys i drain their testosterone to me making me more sigma

6 Likes

Aye aye pipe down california rainbow birdie go drink some starbucks and work on your gay job

6 Likes

the UK equivalent of california is brighton

4 Likes

Are u from brighton?

2 Likes

Ur looking very fruity

unfortunately not
im stuck in the middle

3 Likes

If u go there u can be openly bi. Not that anyone would want u, ud still be a loser. But at least u can be bi

That’s funny how bi people have double the dating pool and they still fail

2 Likes

im the opposite being in WA now lol. when i say im from a town in texas that theyve never heard of, i can tell some people get gears turning in their head wondering if im going to call them a word nobody’s said since 1953

7 Likes

Are you here

5 Likes

you know i can like do that anyway

3 Likes

>:(

2 Likes

When i tell ppl (foreigners) where im from i kinda think most of them dont know where it is, so they show no reaction

3 Likes

don’t you mean Commiefornia???

6 Likes

No u cant

The villages of Middlestown, Netherton, Overton and Midgley are built around and overlook the Coxley Valley

england cant be real bruh

4 Likes

i heard everyone is fleeing there. because woke. and definitely not because of a housing crisis.

5 Likes

Haha loser

2 Likes