Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Obviously like in hindsight you know how it goes with there being no Canonical version of a folk story but I was six to eight years old so

1 Like

i liked the version of cinderella where all the sisters were violently maimed from trying to fit into the shoe and then by birds

1 Like

I also did!

you were correct to hate disney tho

1 Like

Oh I thought you meant Jigsaw, the 2017 film

1 Like

@tutuu YOU ACTUALLY GOT MY ACCOUNT BANNED HOLY SHIT

9 Likes

@May @Daeron @katze could one of you get their contact email for me please? the page just shows the banned message for me

nvm logged out to acess it

3 Likes

this is a tangent but I read the original** version of The Little Mermaid [in translation, obviously] a couple days ago and I don’t get* why everyone is like “it has such a sad/depressing/whatever ending”

like, yes, it has a different ending from the Disney version. that much is true. but it’s ~fairly explicitly a happy ending! just because she dies doesn’t make it not a happy ending, the biggest thing she was working for in the entire story was an immortal soul (making the Prince fall in love with her was in significant part a strategy for achieving it) and she gets/is definitely going to get one!!

* I mean, I get it, but they’re wrong

** here defined as “Hans Christian Andersen”

1 Like

IM SO SORRY

MAY HELP

3 Likes

Holy shit tutuu actually shoved someone in a locker

7 Likes

ok im sending them a message

2 Likes

This is more like tutuu got bunny expelled after tattling

7 Likes

Bionic is clearly not only sockpuppeting on Pixel Cat’s End but also on Fortress of Lies to create a paper trail so he looks innocent

4 Likes

@Bionic Note that “this is a different person but they signed up solely to send me stuff” is also against the rules so you’re gonna wanna be fairly clear about “this person wanted to play but changed their mind and sent me some items”

4 Likes

i told them im willing to dispose of anything he gave me

3 Likes

to be safe

2 Likes

Lmao skill issue

2 Likes

Flight Rising rules are that if someone quits and sends all items once that’s fine, if it’s continuous that’s not. Dunno exactly what PCE rules are

2 Likes

Fortress of Lies group activity: getting banned from Pixel Cat’s End

4 Likes

the drama mill arc continues

4 Likes