Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

My reality bending powers were too strong today
A coworker said they were being attacked by a ranch sauce (got a paper work) and I made a joke about how eveyrhing in the restaurant is hostile, and a minute later I almost tripped into the divider for the fries, hit my head against a bar later on, etc etc

2 Likes

I slipped two times! That’s like a 100000000% increase from usual!

2 Likes

@Bionic did your account get reinstated

3 Likes

no

2 Likes

no response to my support ticket ig I’ll wait until tomorrow

1 Like

you are missing the pixel cat action
I got a clay!

2 Likes

hopefully i get it tomorrow and don’t miss it

2 Likes

i need to have a word with whoever invented lids
my hand hurts and holding it against my ribs in an attempt to stabilize the thing hardly helped my bones

I’m not gonna lie

It is kinda nice to be able to walk up to the bar, order something, then instead of paying for it just flash my “VIP” card at them

Not the kinda nice I would want to do forever (feels like that would lose its novelty pretty quickly lol) but for a one week thing it’s kinda cool

…what kinda vacation are you on that somebody bothered to pay for that

You are probably wildly overestimating the cost if you’re asking a question like that :joy_cat:

The drinks we get covered are capped at $15 and I just don’t drink alcohol so anything I’m ordering is always under that (usually by a fair bit lol)

1 Like

Anyways we just have 5 people so we got one suite instead of two individual staterooms and apparently that’s enough to be on the very bottom edge of VIP here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

its probably over $1500 per person

id say more but

Considering two of us are on a couch bed and another is on one of those folds-into-the-wall ones I really doubt it’s much more than that lol

Although I don’t know the exact price I suppose

Still it’s essentially a full week of room and board completely covered, which makes 1500/person seem actually pretty sensible all things considered

2 Likes

my guess would be like $1750 cause of inflation
is this a work vacation

$200 a day for reasonably higher-end hotel, higher-end food, etc. is genuinely not that bad

Like clearly a big expense and all but like that’s not crazy at all

1 Like

Nah family trip lol

1 Like

Parents 30th anniversary, they’ve been saving up for this for a while

3 Likes

oh
make sure you tell them you love them

id say tell them hi but i dont think that’d mean much from an internet stranger

3 Likes